Machine generated data is growing exponentially and getting insights from it is important for your business. Amazon OpenSearch service is an open-source managed services solution that helps you build, monitor, and trouble shoot your applications using tools and APIs such as Kibana, Logstash, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon CloudWatch, AWS Lambda, and Amazon VPC. With these tools, you can analyze the machine generated data and get insights to take your next meticulous step.
Agilisium, being an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner, have extensive experience in leveraging OpenSearch services, helps you with operational analytics to make informed decisions.
Agilisium’s Operational Analytics Capabilities
Application and Infrastructure Monitoring
Proactively monitor applications and infrastructure log data to find performance issues faster and improve operational health
Full text search capabilities, Fast search experience allowing users to quickly find relevant data
Centralized logging for applications
Logs from multiple applications are consolidated and analyzed for various purposes.
Self-managed Open-source OpenSearch to Amazon OpenSearch Service
Migrate to Amazon OpenSearch Service from self-managed OpenSearch and run cost effectively and at scale.
Splunk to Amazon OpenSearch Service
Full text search capabilities, Fast search experience allowing users to quickly find relevant data.
Why Amazon OpenSearch?
- Build, monitor, and troubleshoot applications
- Support for open-source OpenSearch APIs, managed Kibana
- Integration with Logstash
- Pay on for what you use
- No upfront fee or usage requirement
- Cost savings with Reserved Instances
Secure & Compliant
- Securely connect application to ES
- Network access using Security groups
- Granular permissions
- PCI DSS, SOC, ISO compliant
- HIPAA eligible
Highly Scalable & Available
- Upto 3 PB of data in a single ES cluster
- Support 3 AZ deployments
- Cross zone replication enabled
- Default hourly snapshots with 14-day retention
Easy to Deploy & Manage
- Simple to setup and configure
- In-place upgrades with zero downtime
- Built-in event monitoring and alerting
- Support for SQL querying
Born in Cloud and earned accreditations across different AWS services with an overall expertise of about 8+ years
Database Migration Experience
15+ PB migrated to AWS and managed till date through successful Big Data Analytics Projects
AWS Data & Analytics and DevOps Competency
AWS Service delivery partner for Amazon Redshift, EMR, QuickSight, EC2 for Windows and Advanced Consulting
20+ Assessment & Migration Toolkits to de-risk and accelerate migration of your legacy DBs to AWS Cloud
105+ Certified Big Data Analytics Experts