Experience: 10+ Years
- Experience in building and managing scalable high availability RESTful services using frameworks like NodeJS, .NET Core etc.
- Experience in RDBMS and NoSQL database technologies like SQL Server, MongoDB, DynamoDB etc.
- Extensive experience in web fundamentals like HTML 5 and CSS 3.
- Should have understanding of Containerisation with Kubernetes or Docker.
- Familiar with Test Driven Development and CI/CD pipelines (GitLab, Jenkins)
- Experience in different AWS Cloud Services like ECS, EKS, S3, EC2 etc is good to have.
- Working knowledge of source code repository Git.
- Understanding of how to build performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable code.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Agilisium is a Los Angeles AWS Advanced Consulting Partner with Big Data, EMR and Redshift competency. Agilisium exists to help organizations accelerate their “Data-to-Insights-Leap”. To this end, Agilisium has invested in all stages of data journey: Data Architecture Consulting, Data Integration, Data Storage, Data Governance and Data Analytics. With advanced Design Thinking capabilities, a thriving Partner Eco-system and top-notch industry certifications, Agilisium is inherently vested in our clients’ success