Required Experience: 6 – 10 Years
- Design and develop a cloud based scalable, extensible, reliable and maintainable RESTful API platform.
- Work with cross-functional teams to design and develop a broad set of APIs that meets the needs of our internal and external customers.
- Evaluate and incorporate new technologies into new and existing frameworks.
- Collaborates with Developers, Architects, UX, Product Owners and Test Engineers in an agile organization.
- Experience in analyzing Heap Core Dumps using open source tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Capable of processing large sets of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data and supporting systems application architecture.
- Good Understanding of Hadoop and spark architecture and Hands-on experience with both spark and Hadoop Eco Sys-tem.
- Experienced on working with MapReduce, Spark and Hadoop File System (HDFS).
- Hands on Experience in working with ecosystems like Hive, Sqoop.
- Substantial experience writing MapReduce jobs in Java and Hive.
- Loaded the dataset into Hive for ETL Operation.
- Having good implementation knowledge in Amazon web services, EMR, S3, EC2, Lambda, Step functions, Redshift, Apache Airflow and Snowflake.
- Hands on Experience in working with Python Language and Boto, Pandas Python libraries.
- Extensive Experience in implementing SOA applications using web services with XML, SOAP, WSDL, Apache Axis, and JAX-WS/JAX-RS.
- Excellent Leadership and accountability
Java, Rest APIs, Python, Spark, Hadoop, Hive, AWS Glue, AWS EMR, Redshift, s3, lambda, ec2, DynamoDB, RDS, Step Functions, Apache Airflow, Snowflake and Apache tomcat.
Agilisium is a AWS technology Advanced Consulting Partner that enables companies to accelerate their “Data-to-Insights-Leap”. With $25+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Agilisium is one of the fastest growing IT solution provider in Southern California.
Our most important asset? People. In fact, talent management plays an important role in our business strategy. We’re looking for “drivers”; big thinkers with growth and strategic mindset — people who are committed to customer obsession, aren’t afraid to experiment with new ideas. And, we are all about finding and nurturing individuals who are ready to do great work. At Agilisium, you’ll collaborate with great minds while being challenged to meet and exceed your potential.
|Job Category||Big Data, Hadoop, Java, Python, Spark|