As a Senior Technical Recruiter at Agilisium you will identify, engage, and recruit talented people to join our internal, core, delivery team. Your focus will be quality in everything you do. Your success will impact the future of work by hiring software engineers who will provide technical solutions, develop software applications and platforms to our client organizations across the globe.
Your goal will be executing on a sustainable hiring strategy and approach. This strategy will involve sourcing, referral generation, and providing an exceptional candidate interview experience. You will work with the Lead of Technical Recruiting while having significant autonomy to drive hiring results that match the Agilisium culture. You will build and expand your global network of software talent. Working alongside a team of passionate and professional recruiters, your recruiting skills will up-level as you work to master the art and science of hiring.
The challenges DEs solve for at Agilisium are big and impact business around the world. We’re looking for individuals who are excited by the idea of developing solutions, features, and services as finished products while managing ambiguity and the pace of the clients whose ship cycles are measured in weeks, not years.
If this is you, come chart your own path at Agilisium!
As a Data Engineer you will help our clients navigate the complex world of modern data analytics. We’ll look to you to provide our clients with a unique business perspective on how Big Data analytics can transform and improve their entire organization – starting with key business issues they face. This is a high growth, high visibility area with plenty of opportunities to enhance
your skillset and build your career.
In the first week, expect to:
- Onboard and integrate into Agilisium
- Attend a virtual onboarding bootcamp to learn the Agilisium approach
- Integrate into the Core Recruiting team through the attendance of weekly meetings
- Dive into Zoho Recruit and understand the full functionality of our systems
- Review team recruiting playbooks and processes
In the first month, expect to:
- Understand our success criteria and start to develop your hiring strategy.
- Shadow the other recruiters’ calls to understand how they work and develop your own Agilisium pitch
- Source software developers for our client project team nationally with a focus in South India
- Begin introducing new candidates into the recruitment process and guide them through to offer acceptance
In the first three months, expect to:
- Have hired your first few developers. The target will be six
- Own the entire recruitment lifecycle from start to finish
- Provide direct feedback to your team
In the first six months, expect to:
- Continue to average a hiring target of four to five project team hires per month
- Partner with the Senior Leadership Team on their hiring needs
- Constantly test and refine your process to make improvements over time
- Contribute to project initiatives within the recruiting function
In the first year, expect to:
- Become a solid contributor to the project team hiring goals
- Be viewed as a business partner by your hiring managers and team
- Continue to sustain exceptional relationships with the engineering team
- Drive referrals as a main source of hiring both internally and externally
- You find candidates; you don’t wait for them to come to you
- You know when you are speaking with an exceptional candidate
- You extend offers knowing they will be accepted
- You are experienced with sourcing effectively in a highly competitive environment
- You maintain the entire candidate funnel with meticulous attention to detail, always ensuring loops are closed
- You are open to giving and receiving feedback and constantly want to improve
- You are organized and prioritize your work by impact
- You have strong opinions on what works in recruiting and like to constantly refine your approach
- A strong desire and ability to work in a remote culture
- Commitment to quality. You take pride in everything you deliver as a reflection of yourself
- Ability to take smart risks and champion new ideas
- Attention to detail. You are able to review our documented processes and ensure everything is correct
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and constantly with teams via Teams, Zoho Sprints and other collaboration tools
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Agilisium. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
You are a master storyteller and engage candidates with your energy and words
Agilisium is a AWS technology Advanced Consulting Partner that enables companies to accelerate their “Data-to-Insights-Leap”. With $25+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Agilisium is one of the fastest growing IT solution provider in Southern California.
Our most important asset? People. In fact, talent management plays an important role in our business strategy. We’re looking for “drivers”; big thinkers with growth and strategic mindset — people who are committed to customer obsession, aren’t afraid to experiment with new ideas. And, we are all about finding and nurturing individuals who are ready to do great work. At Agilisium, you’ll collaborate with great minds while being challenged to meet and exceed your potential.
|Job Category||People Practices|