6-10 strong development experience in Java
Must Have Skills
- Strong Experience in any IDE like Eclipse
- Very strong development experience on building web services using Rest API and SOAP
- Has excellent experience in handling Authentication while implementing REST API (Need to have very good understanding and knowledge on how oAUTH authentication framework works and how to use the oAuth framework of multiple providers and code as your application needs)
- Excellent Java Development skills with focus on core java, memory management, multithreading and distributed computing Experience with Performance Analysis/Troubleshooting while providing solutions to optimize application performance
- Experience with profilers (YourKit, JMeter, JConsole), debuggers
- Java Application Optimization on Kubernetes (Memory consumption optimization)
- Experience with JVM fine tuning and diagnostic for optimal application performance Provides tuning recommendations to resolve complex performance issues (response time, throughput, Heap, CPU and garbage collection etc.)
- Design & development of J2EE applications using Java EE, Spring, hibernate & Linux
- Exposure to object-oriented design principles is desired and worked on RESTAPI & SOAP
- Good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Should have passion about quality, a good understanding of the best practices, SDLC/SQLC processes, QE methodologies, detail-oriented, and good follow-through skill.
- Analysing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality
- Knowledge in Oracle back end (need not be an oracle developer but should have basic knowledge on connecting to database and retrieving data using Java code)
- Hands on development knowledge using Jersey framework
- Experience in source code repos like GitHub (preferable)
Nice to Have Skills
Experience in source code repos like GitHub (preferable)
Agilisium is a AWS technology Advanced Consulting Partner that enables companies to accelerate their “Data-to-Insights-Leap”. With $25+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Agilisium is one of the fastest growing IT solution provider in Southern California.
Our most important asset? People. In fact, talent management plays an important role in our business strategy. We’re looking for “drivers”; big thinkers with growth and strategic mindset — people who are committed to customer obsession, aren’t afraid to experiment with new ideas. And, we are all about finding and nurturing individuals who are ready to do great work. At Agilisium, you’ll collaborate with great minds while being challenged to meet and exceed your potential.