Experience: 10 Yrs
You will be part of our Business Enablement Services (BES) team and you will help support the important core business service functions that keep our organization running strong. As a BES leader, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help Agilisium deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support Agilisium’s growth and profitability.
As a Manager – People Practices you will deliver a full spectrum of both strategic and tactical HR support and programs to the organization from educating associates on career development, performance management and compensation practices to advising on various management issues.
Competencies (where you shine):
You will be an advocate of Agilisium’s culture, values and play an essential role in advancing a more diverse,
accessible, equitable, and inclusive Agilisium through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to build relationships with senior leaders and a variety of stakeholders to drive organizational change
- You have an Strong organizational development background (Team Effectiveness, Coaching, Culture)
- You are a problem solver and get to the root cause of any issue. Design and quickly implement solutions
that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organizational solutions.
- You have commercial and pragmatic approach balanced with a high degree of sensitivity and discretion.
- You have foundational understanding of HR analytics and experience with HR systems & tools
Responsibilities (what you’d be doing day-to-day):
Organizational Development: Understands the needs of the organization in order to achieve maximum
organizational performance and efficiencies. You will have experience with change management, culture work,
engagement, team effectiveness and onboarding of new hires.
Career Development: Coach, mentor and advise where appropriate to help employees grow and develop in alignment with business and personal goals
Talent Management: Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees on all performance related issues, including identifying key talent and leading succession planning activities or simply look for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Agilisians.
Management Coaching: Lead with a solid understanding of the group’s training/development needs and act as liaison with COE to provide appropriate training.
Expert Execution: Develop and execute programs on compensation, rewards and recognition, annual performance appraisal, travel and people policies.
Employee Relations: Ensure the adherence to and consistent application of Agilisium policies and practices. Identify, analyse and implement resolutions to complex and sensitive issues.
People Analytics: Perform workforce planning and analytics. Use and request data strategically. Identify and surface trends in both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve organizational health, understand when data will assist in making smart, informed decisions, and interpret complex analyses and tie analyses back to business priorities.
Qualifications (the non-negotiables)
- 10 years of experience of working in HR functions supporting leaders at global IT companies.
- Master degree in Human Relations discipline.
- HR experience in organizational design, succession planning, performance management, diversity/inclusion, business consulting, compensation and rewards, recognition programs, culture keeper, employee engagement, coaching/development, talent management, conflict resolution, talent acquisition, data analysis, employee relations.
Agilisium is a AWS technology Advanced Consulting Partner that enables companies to accelerate their “Data-to-Insights-Leap”. With $25+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Agilisium is one of the fastest growing IT solution provider in Southern California.
Our most important asset? People. In fact, talent management plays an important role in our business strategy. We’re looking for “drivers”; big thinkers with growth and strategic mindset — people who are committed to customer obsession, aren’t afraid to experiment with new ideas. And, we are all about finding and nurturing individuals who are ready to do great work. At Agilisium, you’ll collaborate with great minds while being challenged to meet and exceed your potential.
|Job Category||Delivery, People Practices|