As an Delivery Leader, you will be driving the process and culture to ensure top quality delivery
from our team of world class engineers.
To excel in this position, you should have a strong background in delivering large-scale enterprise
projects and programs, and a solid understanding of talent engagement and performance in a
continually evolving work environment.
- Works with technology and program leads to enable them for first class delivery
- Constantly challenge and mentor people to excel at their work
- Come up with offshore hiring strategy, productivity metrics, team structures
- Highly Client & Delivery focused individual
- Build a culture of – ownership, collaboration and people – who ask questions & challenge
- Own the Center of Excellence (CoE) to drive improvement and change within the
- Work with all leaders to resolve any client issues that may arise during an engagement.
- Build solid bridges between various teams like Business Development (BD), Account
Management, Sales & Others
- Take an organization-mandate and work on it till completed
- Reduce dependency on excel, word and more on automation and tools
- Build a solid digital core for the Organization
- Work with Agilisium talent team to identify and secure resources that ensure the right
combinations of expertise and skill set for each client project.
- Drive towards collection of data, defining and tracking key metrics and constantly monitors
and reports delivery health to senior leadership
In the first week, expect to:
- Onboard and integrate into Agilisium
- Meet colleagues in our delivery teams, talent, and operational teams to begin your
onboarding journey at Agilisium.
- Rapidly begin learning about Agilisium’s history, culture, and vision.
- Familiarize yourself with client project team’s tools, processes, and reporting mechanisms.
- Shadow call with the delivery managers and onsite teams.
In the first month, expect to:
- Learn about our delivery model, shadow colleagues on existing engagements, and begin
leading project pursuits.
- Partner with both account management and talent supply team to serve our clients to
ensure their success.
- Attend client meetings to gain an insight into how and why clients engage Agilisium, how
they use our services, and identify key characteristics that signify a healthy account.
- Work cross-functionally and with Sales & BD teams to organize and prioritize your highlevel CoE roadmap and backlog.
In the first three months, expect to:
- Take on responsibility for overall delivery and quality at strategic Agilisium clients.
- Set up Agilisium’s delivery process, methodology, quality standards, personas and
implement the necessary mechanism with the help of tools.
- Track both individual and reference to team metrics as it relates to your OKRs
- Continue to craft and execute a delivery unit strategy, including progress on key clients,
financial projections, and hiring plans.
- Develop a repeatable model for delivering upon our CoE roadmap initiatives.
In the first six months, expect to:
- Manage Project P&Ls
- Work with Account Heads to align to account P&L guidelines
- Come up with financial strategy for accounts and recommendations
- Design teams and team structures to suit the P&L
- Complete control over P&L and build a P&L framework to quickly get data to analyze
- With a full grasp of the role, you will start identifying gaps & opportunities in all other
areas. Provide inputs to hiring & training strategies.
- Drive the adoption of Agilisium Projects offerings at key Enterprise clients.
- Become a trusted advisor and delivery partner for onsite Account Management teams
In the first year, expect to:
- Have built a strong, high-performing unit with incredible client accounts and a track record
of successful delivery, satisfied clients, and positively engaged team members.
- Have built the foundation for an elite, high-performing team, while continuing to grow your
delivery unit’s portfolio.
- Have established your own go-to teams of CoE professionals, established a portfolio of
ongoing delivery initiatives, and learned more about digital asset development than you
could with any other company.
- 17+ years of experience working in technology consulting or software delivery
- At least 5+ years of experience managing, coaching, and leading a global team, providing
motivation and clear direction to meet expectations by instilling accountability for quality,
sense of urgency, and deepening of talent relationships.
- 2+ years of experience managing cloud based programs preferred
- A strong knack for handling conflict of interests among project teams
- Experience in managing distributed teams comprising 100+ people along with P & L
- Exposure to common challenges in heading an offshore delivery center
- Through knowledge of Presales & Bid Management
- Hands-on in implementing best practices and using Project management tools
- Exceptional people and leadership skills.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Agilisium. You will not be here
just to tell other people what to do.
Agilisium is a AWS technology Advanced Consulting Partner that enables companies to accelerate their “Data-to-Insights-Leap”. With $25+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Agilisium is one of the fastest growing IT solution provider in Southern California.
Our most important asset? People. In fact, talent management plays an important role in our business strategy. We’re looking for “drivers”; big thinkers with growth and strategic mindset — people who are committed to customer obsession, aren’t afraid to experiment with new ideas. And, we are all about finding and nurturing individuals who are ready to do great work. At Agilisium, you’ll collaborate with great minds while being challenged to meet and exceed your potential.
|Job Category||People Practices|