Experience: 4-6 Years
We are looking for an experienced data engineer having SnapLogic/ETL knowledge. You will use various methods to transform raw data into AWS RedShift database using SnapLogic pipelines. To succeed in this data engineering position, you should have strong analytical skills and the ability to combine data from different sources and load into single system. If you are detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills and experience in this field, we’d like to hear from you.
- Analyse and organize raw data
- Requirement gathering
- Build pipelines in SnapLogic
- Creating tables, Views and procedures in RedShift
- Creating test cases and testing the pipelines
- Co-ordinate with onshore team
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
- Identify opportunities for data acquisition
- Previous experience as a data engineer
- Strong knowledge on Data warehouse concept and ETL tools
- Hands-on experience in SnapLogic Pipelines
- Strong SQL Knowledge and Hands-on experience.
Agilisium is a AWS technology Advanced Consulting Partner that enables companies to accelerate their “Data-to-Insights-Leap”. With $25+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Agilisium is one of the fastest growing IT solution provider in Southern California.
Our most important asset? People. In fact, talent management plays an important role in our business strategy. We’re looking for “drivers”; big thinkers with growth and strategic mindset — people who are committed to customer obsession, aren’t afraid to experiment with new ideas. And, we are all about finding and nurturing individuals who are ready to do great work. At Agilisium, you’ll collaborate with great minds while being challenged to meet and exceed your potential.
|Job Category||Big Data, Hadoop, Java, Python, Spark|