As a Content Writer for the Marketing Team at Agilisium, you will research and write engaging content about our achievements, innovations, and services. Your focus will be quality in everything you do. Your success will impact Agilisium’s prospects in the market as you will be creating content showcasing Agilisium’s technical solutions, USPs, and our services to client organizations and potential new customers across the globe.
Your goal will be creating exciting content and contributing ideas to drive awareness and leads to Agilisium’s Sales and Business Development (BD)Team. This role will involve research, content idea generation, and providing an exceptional reading experience. You will work with the Lead of Marketing while having significant autonomy to drive results. You will build and expand your repertoire of skills in the cloud services industry with a particular focus on Amazon Web Services (AWS). As you work alongside a team of passionate and talented communication professionals, your writing skills will level up as you work to master the art and science of writing marketing content that works.
In the first week, expect to:
- Onboard and integrate into Agilisium
- Attend a virtual onboarding boot camp to learn the Agilisium approach.
- Integrate into the Core Marketing team through the attendance of weekly meetings.
- Dive into AWS and understand the big picture of how BD & Sales work together with Marketing.
- Review Marketing team processes.
In the first month, expect to:
- Understand our success criteria and start to develop your writing strategy.
- Shadow other team members to understand how they work and develop your writing voice for Agilisium.
- Begin writing short pieces of content for the Agilisium BD activities and start owning your responsibilities from end to end.
In the first three months, expect to:
- Have written and delivered at least one new piece of content every week.
- Own the research, write, and content delivery lifecycle from start to finish.
- Incessantly communicate and coordinate with your team.
In the first six months, expect to:
- Begin owning and delivering regular recurring content like newsletters, brochures, blogs, and case studies.
- Collaborate with the Senior Leadership Team on their marketing needs.
- Continually test and refine your content delivery process to make improvements over time.
- Contribute to project initiatives within the marketing function.
In the first year, expect to:
- Become a substantial contributor to the project team’s Marketing goals.
- Become proficient in Amazon Web Services and get certified as an AWS Cloud Practitioner.
- Be viewed as a critical contributor and valuable addition to the marketing team.
- Continue to sustain exceptional relationships with the BD team and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Come up with optimized ways and processes to deliver quality content in the specified timeline.
- You love to research and are curious about technology.
- You know the art and skill of interviewing SMEs.
- You know how to estimate the effort it will take to deliver content.
- You are a master storyteller and can write engaging content that informs, persuades, and educates.
- You have experience working in a highly competitive environment.
- You pay meticulous attention to detail, always ensuring loops are closed.
- You are open to giving and receiving feedback and continuously want to improve.
- You prioritize your work by the impact
- You have strong opinions on what works in content and like to refine your approach continually.
- You have a strong desire and ability to work in a remote culture.
- Commitment to quality. You take pride in everything you deliver as a reflection of yourself.
- You can take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Attention to detail. You can review our content delivery processes and ensure that everything is optimized.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You can communicate clearly and regularly with teams via Teams, Zoho Sprints, and other collaboration tools.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Agilisium.
Agilisium is a AWS technology Advanced Consulting Partner that enables companies to accelerate their “Data-to-Insights-Leap”. With $25+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Agilisium is one of the fastest growing IT solution provider in Southern California.
Our most important asset? People. In fact, talent management plays an important role in our business strategy. We’re looking for “drivers”; big thinkers with growth and strategic mindset — people who are committed to customer obsession, aren’t afraid to experiment with new ideas. And, we are all about finding and nurturing individuals who are ready to do great work. At Agilisium, you’ll collaborate with great minds while being challenged to meet and exceed your potential.
|Job Category||People Practices|