Do you want to become a Data Engineer, the closest cousin of Data Scientist. Do you want to solve technical challenges through innovative technology? Will you be interested in building data pipeline, finding trends in data sets and developing algorithms to help make raw data more useful to the enterprise?
At Agilisium, we hire the best minds who can embrace technology to innovate and build on behalf of our clients. The intense focus we have on our customers is why we are one of the fast growing beloved solution company in our market place – customer obsession is the way of life here at Agilsium. Our Data Engineers (DEs) use cutting-edge technology to solve complex problems and get to see the impact of their work first-hand.
The challenges DEs solve for at Agilisium are big and impact business around the world. We’re looking for individuals who are excited by the idea of developing solutions, features, and services as finished products while managing ambiguity and the pace of the clients whose ship cycles are measured in weeks, not years.
If this is you, come chart your own path at Agilisium!
As a Data Engineer you will help our clients navigate the complex world of modern data analytics. We’ll look to you to provide our clients with a unique business perspective on how Big Data analytics can transform and improve their entire organization – starting with key business issues they face. This is a high growth, high visibility area with plenty of opportunities to enhance your skillset and build your career.
In this role you will work in a team and get exposed to all aspects of data analytics platform, requirements gathering, software development, testing, documentation, training, implementation, ongoing support, and maintenance for both internal and client initiatives. You will work closely with both a mentor and a manager who will work to enable your success and help facilitate your career growth. These partners will provide guidance on projects, give feedback on key deliverables, and work to remove barriers.
Competencies (where you shine):
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Ability to thrive ever changing and performance-driven environment.
- Interest, curiosity and openness to learn new technologies on the fly.
- Adept at handling ambiguous or undefined problems as well as ability to think abstractly
Responsibilities (what you’d be doing day-to-day):
- Collaborate with experienced cross-disciplinary Agilisians to conceive, design, and develop innovative solutions.
- Design and build innovative technologies in a large distributed computing environment and help lead fundamental changes in the industry.
- Create solutions to run predictions on distributed systems with exposure to innovative technologies at incredible scale and speed.
- Build distributed storage, index, and query systems that are scalable, fault-tolerant, low cost, and easy to manage/use.
- Ability to design and code the right solutions starting with broadly defined problems.
- Work in an agile environment to deliver high quality software.
Qualifications (the non-negotiables)
- Graduated less than 1 year ago or about to complete a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields at time of application
- Programming skills in SQL, Java or Python
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving and complexity analysis
Qualifications (the good-to-haves)
- Previous technical internship(s)
- Experience with cloud, multi-tiered systems, algorithms, and relational databases
Agilisium is a AWS technology Advanced Consulting Partner that enables companies to accelerate their “Data-to-Insights-Leap”. With $25+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Agilisium is one of the fastest growing IT solution provider in Southern California.
Our most important asset? People. In fact, talent management plays an important role in our business strategy. We’re looking for “drivers”; big thinkers with growth and strategic mindset — people who are committed to customer obsession, aren’t afraid to experiment with new ideas. And, we are all about finding and nurturing individuals who are ready to do great work. At Agilisium, you’ll collaborate with great minds while being challenged to meet and exceed your potential.
|Job Category||Cloud Engineer|