Experience: Minimum 8 years
- Creating documentation including requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, feature description PowerPoint decks, user guides, process flows, wireframes and newsletters
- Assisting Application Owner in leading, directing, and reviewing all activities associated with delivering technology products.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and technical teams and project managers on development projects during all phases of software development life cycle
- Responsible for conducting Design Thinking sessions to gain insights into end user needs
- Manages the Backlog, working with the App Owner to prioritize requirements, define and manage scope and sprints for a project
- Provides operational support to Business Users. Configures App features in production and non-production environments. Engages with various teams to resolve problems as they arise
Agilisium is a Los Angeles AWS Advanced Consulting Partner with Big Data, EMR and Redshift competency. Agilisium exists to help organizations accelerate their “Data-to-Insights-Leap”. To this end, Agilisium has invested in all stages of data journey: Data Architecture Consulting, Data Integration, Data Storage, Data Governance and Data Analytics. With advanced Design Thinking capabilities, a thriving Partner Eco-system and top-notch industry certifications, Agilisium is inherently vested in our clients’ success