Data Governance Framework that helped improve 60% Efficiency in Supply-chain Management
Learn how America’s largest food and beverage manufacturing company enabled data discovery to create a unified view across the enterprise.
Efficiency improved in Supply-chain management
Data accuracy in critical master data sets
Month-end financial closing time reduced
Jump in sales & marketing
Improvement in Data Visualization
Bonduelle Fresh Americas is a wholly owned subsidiary of Bonduelle (BON.PA), and home of the ready Pac Bistro brand. The company produces ready-to-use plant-based food products that are grown on 126,000 hectares and marketed in 100 countries, with revenues of €2,855 M.
- Business processes delayed and affected due to poor quality of critical data assets.
- No central body to govern and manage business data for data quality, cleansing and monitoring.
- Lack of accuracy in BI Reporting, which causes delay in new item order and entry process in upstream system.
- Financial month-end closing was significantly impacted due to data discrepancies between BI and the ERP system.
- Formed a data governance framework and a Governance council group (Data stewardship Team, Data Governance Owner, Data Governance Council, Execute Board) to manage critical data assets.
- Created glossary and taxonomy for Product, Customer and Vendor master data.
- Developed standard operating procedures, templates, and playbook for Data Governance.
- Resolved data quality issues associated with master data using Data Governance framework.
- Redesigned and upgraded the BI reports in the current BI environment.
- Improved accuracy and confidence in BI reporting system among the business users.
No items found.