Corsair optimizes supply chain with increased data insights and reduced costs
Agilisium used AWS services to build an elastically scalable data processing and reporting solution on cloud, leveraging our advanced AWS Redshift and BI capabilities
Improved data processing time
Performance gain in BI reports
Downtime in BI reports enabled
reduction in TCO
24 * 7
application availability for decision makers
Corsair is one of the globally leading manufacturers of gaming PC components and peripherals, based out of the US. In this highly fragmented industry, Corsair has carved a unique brand position through a range of mid and high-end (enthusiastic) grade products.
- Late availability of sales & revenue information by more than 3 hours, delaying key business decisions.
- Lack of data quality and governance resulted in siloed versions of facts.
- Excel-centric reporting limited user experience.
- High maintenance cost due to rigid cube architecture, and high on-premise software license costs.
- Lack of continuous system availability whenever cube was refreshed.
- Data from sources (Oracle EBS, CSV files) were retrieved and loaded into AWS S3 buckets.
- This data was then transferred into the AWS Redshift Staging schema.
- The staged data was then processed and loaded into AWS Redshift Reporting schema.
- Comprehensive data engineering with audit balance controls were devised and developed in Snaplogic.
- Data visualizations from Excel were transformed into rich intuitive visuals in Tableau, enabling slice and dice of KPIs
- Row-level security framework was created enabling seamless single-sign-on.
AWS – S3
- Data processing time was dramatically improved by 65%, with latest data available for key business users under an hour
- 52% performance gain in BI reports realized through right-fit cloud configuration
- Zero downtime in BI reports enabled 24 * 7application availability for decision makers
- 30% reduction in TCO, thanks to industry standard scalable Cloud self-service BI architecture
- Information redundancy was eliminated by establishing a standard data dictionary framework
- Reduced IT dependency by transitioning end-users towards a self-service BI architecture